Likes: Wine. Motorcycles. But not together. Wine and Science together = acceptable.
I am happily engaged to my soulmate; almost 9 long years of servitude. I swear we will finally get married soon but I keep putting it off because I want it to be perfect. I have three cats and six motorcycles. I live in sunny-but-not-too-hot Northern California, I have a sarcastic and dry sense of humor. I am strongly opinionated and joke a lot. I speak Typo fluently. I am Team Rossi all the way. I put this blog back online just for my family and friends, and for the record for when we cannot remember anything from hitting our heads so many times.
- 2009 WR250X
- 2009 YZ250F
- 2006 Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2006 Honda CBR600RR
- 2007 CRF150R
- 2002 Honda RC51 SP2 (RVT1000R)
- 1994: Fractured T7, right torn subscapularis/rotator cuff, roadrash (road motorcycle accident)
- 1997: Fractured C5, fractured ribs, sternum, both clavacles, plus slight road rash, and ground down right patella (road motorcycle accident)
- 2008: Fractured C3 – either skydiving or base jumping. I did both back to back days and had hard openings on said days, When I went to the doctor that Monday with neckpain, he said I had a minor fracture and soft tissue injury.
- 2008: Fractured coccyx (minor). (BASE)
- 2009: Thumb, distal phalange. (skydiving)
- 2009 Concussion, highsided a snowmobile. That hurt.
- 2010: Left Tibia linear fissure (horseback riding)
- 2010: Radius fracture (stupidity)
- 2012: Torn left MCL. (dirtbike riding)
- 2013: Fractured C1 (unkown)
- 2016: Fractured Tib-Fib, Weber-A, Stage 2 fracture of the left fibula and a vertical malleolar fracture of the tibia (racing a Hare Scramble at Hungry Valley)
- Various injuries that resulted in two major hematomas (with one actually bursting), and not one, but TWO ruptured olecranon bursa (the little fluid filled sac on the end of your elbow) injuries.
p.s. Have something to say? Let me know!